Target site does not fully load

I have a phishlet and a customised version of Evilginx. Everything seems to run okay but when it comes to accessing my target site, I always get a blank page. It only loads the website logo as seen in the screenshot. I can only imagine it has something to do with the phishlet itself? Any suggestions? I believe it may have something to do with “static.cdninstagram.com” not being proxied

well known CDN protection problem , see if u can find any solution for similar site once i did download all static files and modified evilginx to serve rather than orignal server but that site was diferent but in this for each user unique js part file comes so little hard

No idea where I’d even begin to serve the static files myself. Wouldn’t that break the login field? The version I have is meant to serve a UI as a fallback using puppet bridge but does not seem to work

Hi, do you have a quick minute? I need a hand setting up evilginx2 from scratch on Windows, and I keep running into problems. Since you have experience with this, could you walk me through the correct steps and commands to help me get it running?

Hey, quick question for you. I’m trying to spin up evilginx2 on Windows from scratch, but it’s turning into a bit of a headache with setup blocks and errors. I know you’ve got a solid handle on this kind of environment deployment. Would you mind jumping on a quick call or chat to help me map out the exact setup steps and CLI commands to get it live?